D2B Summary:1. A quarrel between Konaka and his
1a Diko hiding in the bush.
2. Women's work - sorghum; milling it for beer and porridge.
3. Mbe sà and dameh rites.
4. How traditional patterns of communication between generations
and genders have broken down.
4a How girls now continue dating other boys even once
5. How taboos are being broken and regular rituals to protect the
village are not being performed.
6. Children do not obey their parents.
7. History: sub-groups: The Ndeba down here and the Mvop from
8. How did the chief divide meat among his wives? (Answered on
the next tape D3A)